Truth be told!
Digitalization has major implications for fraud corruption and the UNSDGS!
According to PWC, digitalization offers incremental economic growth with countries at the most advanced stage of digitization deriving 20 percent more in economic benefits.
The PWC study also affirms that digitalization helps to:
- Significantly reduce public sector waste
- Reduce unemployment
- Create jobs for the youth,
- Improve the quality of life,
- Improve citizens’ access to public services.
- Improve public sector productivity
- Improve transparency and efficiency
The citizenry should expect fierce resistance to digitalization from the beneficiaries of fraud and corruption. All shall be well if we want it to be. Stay safe blessed and inspired through NyansaKasa.
- Prof Douglas Boateng